Wednesday 12 November 2025 — Speaking ahead of the rematch at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, Conor Benn conceded he entered his first fight with Chris Eubank Jr without a clear gameplan. Benn said that lack of structure played a major part in the loss and pledged to correct it in the return bout.
Benn told media the rematch will be approached differently, with a defined strategy, crisper preparation and tactical adjustments from his team. He said lessons were taken from their opening meeting and that he and his camp have been drilling specific methods to neutralise Eubank’s strengths while targeting openings they spotted previously.
The Tottenham bout is being promoted as Benn’s opportunity to avenge the defeat and get his career back on track. He stressed he is entering the fight with renewed focus and confidence and that the absence of a plan in the first fight will not be repeated.