Here are the main transfer and club stories from Saturday’s papers.
Premier League
– Bournemouth forward Antoine Semenyo is said to be ready for the next step in his career, according to Ghana head coach Otto Addo, who suggests the winger is prepared for a move upward in club football.
– Liverpool have reportedly opened contact with RB Leipzig over 19-year-old prospect Yan Diomande, who has been attracting attention for his rapid rise. Talks are at an early stage.
– Jesse Lingard has confirmed his departure from FC Seoul after both parties agreed to terminate his contract by mutual consent.
– Manchester United have been linked with Olympiakos youngster Christos Mouzakitis, rated around £40m, and scouts were reportedly sent to monitor his performances as interest grows.
EFL and Ownership
– Former Manchester United defender Brandon Williams, currently at Hull, is expected to leave the club after just three months, according to reports.
– American investors, including John McEvoy and the Storch family, are said to have joined forces in a bid to buy Sheffield Wednesday, bringing fresh interest to the club’s ownership race.
Europe
– PSG are reportedly open to offers for attacker Beraldo, a player who had earlier been linked with Chelsea, with the French side willing to listen to suitors.
Scotland
– Celtic continue to face interest in striker Daizen Maida; previous summer approaches were rebuffed but clubs remain keen.
– Rangers have approached Real Betis about recruiting Manu Fajardo for the vacant sporting director role at Ibrox, as they look to strengthen their backroom structure.
For further discussion and daily headlines, Sky Sports’ Back Pages podcast reviews the national sports headlines each weekday evening. For live transfer updates and club-specific coverage, check your preferred sports news apps and transfer centres.